Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version) 3LP Vinyl Record Album
4 x black LPs, gatefold sleeve, printed inners.
- State Of Grace (Taylor’s Version)
- Red (Taylor’s Version)
- Treacherous (Taylor’s Version)
- I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor’s Version)
- All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)
- 22 (Taylor’s Version)
- I Almost Do (Taylor’s Version)
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor’s Version)
- Stay Stay Stay (Taylor’s Version)
- The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol) (Taylor’s Version)
- Holy Ground (Taylor’s Version)
- Sad Beautiful Tragic (Taylor’s Version)
- The Lucky One (Taylor’s Version)
- Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) (Taylor’s Version)
- Starlight (Taylor’s Version)
- Begin Again (Taylor’s Version)
- The Moment I Knew (Taylor’s Version)
- Come Back..Be Here (Taylor’s Version)
- Girl At Home (Taylor’s Version)
- State Of Grace (Acoustic Version) (Taylor’s Version)
- Ronan (Taylor’s Version)
- Better Man (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Nothing New (feat.Phoebe Bridgers) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Babe (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Message In A Bottle (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Forever Winter (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Run (feat. Ed Sheeran) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- The Very First Night (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- All Too Well Ten Minute Version (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
We always aim to send any orders placed before 2pm the very same day, any orders placed after 2pm will be sent the following day. In some cases we may have to wait for the item to arrive back in stock but this is very rare. Please note for events like Record Store Day, LoveRecordStores we receive a unprecedented amount of traffic and orders. Shipping may vary can take up to 3-5 days before we dispatch the item. If you use the DPD next day service it will be next day from the day we dispatch.
All our UK orders are sent on DPD Next Day service, With DPD Predict we can now provide you with an estimated 1 hour time slot notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day.
All we need is your Mobile number or Email and you'll receive a free SMS or email giving them a precise one hour window in which the driver will arrive. And, if the recipient of the SMS knows that they won't be in to sign for the package, they can reply and arrange for DPD to deliver on a more convenient date, leave with a trusted neighbour or collect from your nearest collection point.
If you placed an order and haven't received it yet, it may be because your order contained a pre-order item. If this item is still listed as a pre-order title on the site, then your total order is on hold until every item in your purchase is available.
All orders are posted out within one working day. UK orders can take up to 2 working days to arrive. European orders can take up to 7 working days to arrive. Rest of the world orders can take up to 15 working days to arrive. If you haven't received your order within an appropriate time frame, then please contact us with your order number.
If an item is on “pre-order” it means that it is in production and you have the opportunity to pay for and reserve it. The item’s estimated shipping date can be found on the product page and it will be updated if there are any delays. IMPORTANT: If you purchase ready-to-ship items along with your pre-order, your order will be fulfilled when the pre-order is ready. If you wish to receive the other items sooner you must place a separate order.
We participate in Record Store Day every year, more information about the event will be added to the website nearer to the event. Record Store Day 2019 is taking place on the 13th April, you can find more information about it on the Record Store Day website.
We use MusicMax Mailers which are considered the best mailers available, with various stiffeners to ensure all items arrive in pristine condition.
Free UK shipping on all orders over £200.
Usually. Simply click on the dropdown arrow next to any 'Add to cart' button and choose the 'Add to an existing order' option. (At our busiest times this option is sometimes suspended.)
Of course - lots of people do! Place your order through the site as normal, using the 'In-store collect' option in the checkout.
We accept most major credit / debit cards, google pay and Paypal. If you use our 'In-store collect' option you can pay cash too. We no longer accept cheques or postal orders unless you already have an arrangement with us.
Yes we accept PayPal, simply select the option at checkout.
Yes we are always buying in Vinyl collections, if you have some you would like to sell give us a call on 01204524018 or email us at email@example.com.
Yes that's fine, give us a call on 01204524018 and we'll assist you.
All of our products are listed on a real time inventory, unless it states all products are in stock. We do run a busy physical store and in some cases the item may be out of stock.
If you have any issues or change your mind about you purchase we offer a 30 day quibble free returns policy.